Performance Monitoring – Results
Helping You Learn and Grow
Performance Monitoring reporting takes two forms:
- Print — formal written reports communicating analysis and insights from PM
- Real-time — dashboard show results on a project’s key performance indicators (KPI)
Customized and real-time dashboards report on the key performance indicators for an intervention.
- General information about the project or intervention: countries, regions, training programs, number of farmers, etc.
- Field Watch: tracks numbers of surveys completed, time to conduct the surveys, etc.
- Farmer Watch: basic statistics on the farmer population surveyed (e.g., total respondents by gender and youth, number and percent of women or youth decision makers, etc.)
- Indicator Watch: client’s custom set of indicators displayed as clickable icons that reveal charts and graphs populated with the survey data.
Need more details and information? Visit our Knowledge Platform