As a global consortium that is neutral and non-profit, our mission is to advance sustainability in agriculture via mutual partnerships. These collaborations support the science-based assessment tools in understanding and managing social, economic, and environmental impacts.
There are a number of ways that COSA Solutions can be shared and understood. Some key documents help understand COSA.
- The basic Fact Sheet outlines the keys to COSA.
- The Principles and Characteristics of COSA Research offers an introduction to the basic tenets about COSA’s work.
- COSA Methods provides a succinct introduction to the range of methodological approaches COSA tends to apply in its research.
- In COSA Performance Monitoring – Mapping the Steps we outline the basic approach used in low-cost and real-time understanding of the Key Performance Indicators in a given project or supply chain.
- We have a full list of Producer Organization Indicators that inform assessments and can be used by producer organizations, their management teams, and partner organizations.
- Working wIth COSA provides a brief synopsis of the steps and expectations for how research institutions can partner with us.
Our work was initially developed for coffee as the world’s most important agricultural commodity (economically), and then adapted and applied to other crops. We continuously evolve applications and flexible approaches for clients and their stakeholders.