Current Job Openings
Our diverse global team including from Italy, Mexico, Peru, Zimbabwe, Spain, and the United States has evolved some very effective approaches to create an excellent and nurturing work environment. The team shares five things in common:
- A high level of personal initiative and personal responsibility for great work
- A strong set of world-class skills
- A deep respect for the value of different perspectives
- A commitment to the practical application of good scientific methods
- A passionate commitment to creating a more sustainable world
Data Science Manager. We are looking for a key staff person in the area of data science and statistical analysis, including design of data experiments, data preparation, and statistical modeling, to help improve COSA's overall impact in delivering credible data analysis with exciting and innovative tools. For a full description and how to apply, click here.
Data Systems Developer. The Developer will join our technical team in ensuring and continually optimizing systematic and replicable processes, infrastructure, and software integrations to manage data integrity and security, while also optimizing for performance and user experience. Complete job description and instructions for applying here.
Requests for Proposals
- Communications Specialist Deadline Extended to conceptualize, plan and implement the internal and external communications to amplify the visibility of and learning gained for a project on transparency in the coffee sector, conducted by the Committee on Sustainability Assessment.