Thank you for your interest in working with COSA.
Our diverse team (California, Italy, Mexico, Peru, Zimbabwe, etc.) have evolved some very effective approaches to create an excellent and nurturing work environment.
The team shares five things in common:
- A high level of personal initiative and personal responsibility for great work
- A strong set of world-class skills
- A deep respect for the value of different perspectives
- A commitment to the practical application of good scientific methods
- A passionate commitment to creating a more sustainable world
Interested in applying?
Send inquiries, CVs, and cover letter to:
Louise Salinas, Director of Administration
COSA is not able to respond to all inquiries and only candidates of interest will be contacted.