COSA began with a handful of volunteers committed to finding globally comparable metrics for understanding sustainability in agriculture. Today, as a nonprofit organization operating at the forefront of sustainability, COSA thrives on the gift of skilled volunteers to work together with us in creating a better world.
If you have the following characteristics please consider sharing in our work.
1. Passion for the issues of agriculture and sustainability in the poorest countries
2. Excellent communicator, you respond promptly and stay in touch with us
3. Good, professional skills in your selected area of volunteering
4. Ability to self-manage and responsible for timely results
5. Good internet connectivity
Except where noted, these are virtual volunteer roles and can be accomplished from almost any location. We actively encourage volunteers from all continents. Our primary language of operation is English.
To apply: Complete the application survey and send us your C.V.
We will contact you about roles for which you could be a good match.
Don’t see something that matches your interests or skills?
Send us your C.V. with a letter expressing how you would like to help. Short-term opportunities can arise at any time. If any of these opportunities look like a good match with your background, we will contact you to see if you are interested.