Daniele Giovannucci joined the Ready for Take Off ! panel discussion and the 2022 edition of the T4SD Forum. The panel addressed the question of how we can ensure that corporate sustainability due diligence takes off successfully.
- Daniele Giovannucci, President & Co-founder, Committee on Sustainability Assessment, USA
- Ana Yaluff, Sustainability Manager, ADM, Germany
- Emi-Beth Aku Quantson, Founder & CEO, Kawa Moka Coffee Company, Ghana
- Marike de Peña, President, CLAC (Latin American and Caribbean Network of Fair Trade Small Producers and Workers), Dominican Republic
This year’s Forum, themed Corporate Sustainability: Shooting for the moon? delved into corporate sustainability governance and took a critical look at how the evolving regulatory landscape impacts small-business owners, especially the upstream players in developing countries.
The hybrid event convened a wide range of stakeholders from the trade and development community, including small-business owners, high-level government officials, policymakers and inspirational speakers to share their expertise on the growing movement to make corporations more responsible and accountable for their impact on people and the planet.
- Pamela Coke-Hamilton, Executive Director, International Trade Centre (ITC)
- Rebeca Grynspan, Secretary-General, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- Jeffrey Sachs, Director of the Center for Sustainable Development, Columbia University, USA
To name a few…