The best sustainability solutions can integrate the valuable perspective of business and local producer communities. A Landscape approach can effectively transform policy and practice into sustainable growth.
Join us to learn:
- 3 key ways businesses benefit
- New technologies that are radically changing sustainability efforts
- How financial institutions and donors use Landscape approaches for collective impact
Hosted by COSA, Inter-American Development Bank Lab, Specialty Coffee Association, and Farmer Brothers. Offered at no cost.
- Kim Elena Ionescu, Chief Sustainability Officer, Specialty Coffee Association
- Alejandro Escobar, Lead Operations Officer, Inter-American Development Bank
- Molly Laverty, Director of Sustainability, Farmer Brothers
- Daniele Giovannucci, President, Committee on Sustainability Assessment
Date: Tuesday, October 22nd
Time: 11 am EDT